(ArmRadio)—The documents of crew members of the downed Azerbaijani military helicopter were presented to the Military Attaché of the Foreign Embassies Accredited to Armenia.
The documents come to prove that the helicopter had been flown to the frontline from the Baku region and had concrete targets during its combat flights.
This is official proof that the large-scale military actions had been pre-planned, Spokesman for the Ministry of Defense Artsrun Hovhanisyan wrote on Facebook.
“Ignoring the numerous calls by the international community, Azerbaijan over the last few days has continued ceasefire violations along the line of contact between Nagorno-Karabakh and Azerbaijan and the Armenia-Azerbaijan border. They were using weaponry of various calibers including mortars and grenade launchers, leaving two soldiers killed,” spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Tigran Balayan said.
“Azerbaijan grossly violates the oral agreement of April 5 on the cessation of hostilities by which the 1994 ceasefire established between Azerbaijan and Nagorno-Karabakh was restored. Azerbaijan disregards the calls of the international community aimed at exclusively peaceful settlement of the issue,” Balayan said in comments to the First News Service.
“The continuation of military force used by Baku can lead to dangerous consequences, because full responsibility lies with the authorities of Azerbaijan,” the Spokesman said.