In honor of the 50th anniversary of the drafting of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide–ratified on December 9–1948– Heritage Publishing announces today that it will make available to the public the United Nations Report on the Armenian Genocide.
The 25 page report contains the following:
1. The historic 1985 Report on the Armenian Genocide wherein the genocide was formally recognized by the UN Sub Commission August 5-30–1985;
2. The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide–resolution 260 A (III) Dec. 9–1948;
3. The Convention on the Non-Applicability of Statutory Limitations to War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity– adopted and ratified by General Assembly resolution 2391 (XXIII) November 26–1968;
4. The Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic–Religious or Linguistic Minorities–Adopted Dec. 18–1992; and
5. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights as Adopted and Proclaimed by the General Assembly resolution 217 A(III)–December 10–1948
For information on how to obtain this report–write to: Heritage Publishing–5400 Mcbryde Ave–Richmond–CA 94805 or email: email@example.com