Alert Congress to Turkey’s Hypocrisy
Michael Coren hosts a very popular daily TV discussion panel on Canada’s CTS network. Here he comments on Turkey’s human rights record of genocide and aggression against neighboring countries and its own minorities.
Erdogan’s Self-Righteous Lectures Ring Hollow in the Face of Turkey’s Century of Genocide and Human Rights Abuses.
Take a moment to alert your Senators and Representatives to Turkey’s shameless attempts to take the moral high ground despite its record of non-stop abuse at home and violence abroad:
1) Turkey aggressively denies the Armenian Genocide, pressuring America to remain silent on this crime, and prosecuting its own citizens who speak truthfully about this atrocity.
2) Turkey has been illegally blockading landlocked Armenia since 1994.
3) Turkey invaded Cyprus in 1974 and continues to occupy over a third of this nation.
4) Turkey has destroyed thousands of Kurdish villages, uprooting millions of Kurds, and denying tens of millions of its own Kurdish citizens of their basic human rights.
5) Turkey denies the Sudan Genocide and provides arms to the Sudanese government, led by Omar al-Bashir, who has been indicted for war crimes.
6) Turkey continues to impose official restrictions and unofficial pressure on the Armenian, Greek, Assyrian churches and on other minority religious groups.
7) Turkey’s leaders foster domestic political support by taking anti-U.S. and anti-Israel stands: Among the best selling books in Turkey is Hitler’s Mein Kampf; one of their most popular films, Valley of the Wolves, features a Turkish nuclear attack on Washington.
Click here to send a free ANCA WebMail to your Representatives TODAY.