GLENDALE—The United Armenian Fund contributed to Armenia $31 million of humanitarian assistance during the fiscal year 2010, consisting primarily of medicines and medical supplies, according to the latest audit of its financial statements.
The UAF devoted less than 1% of its total revenues on administrative expenses, allocating the remaining 99% to assisting the people of Armenia and Artsakh, according to the audit.
During its 21 years of operations, the UAF delivered to Armenia a grand total of $603 million worth of relief supplies on board 157 airlifts and 1,829 sea containers, as of September 30, 2010, the end of UAF’s last fiscal year.
The UAF is the collective effort of the Armenian Catholic Eparchy, Armenian General Benevolent Union, the Armenian Missionary Association of America, the Armenian Relief Society, the Diocese of the Armenian Church of America, the Prelacy of the Armenian Apostolic Church of America and The Lincy Foundation.
For more information, contact the UAF office at 1101 North Pacific Avenue, Suite 204, Glendale, CA 91202 or call (818) 241-8900.